In The News
Why Save for College
Plan & Save
CSF Membership Form
If you are human, leave this field blank.
District of Columbia
- Organizations that act as 529 Plan Program Managers, 529 Plan Investment Managers, State 529 Plan Sponsors and firms that offer enrollment in 529 college savings programs as a broker-dealer or otherwise. this level of membership sets direction for CSF, has voting rights and may serve as a committee chair. Board members are invited to attend high level meetings with key public policy makers including leadership in Congress and the Administration. In addition, CSF board members have access to Industry Reporting, surveys and Publications.
- These levels of membership participate in CSF activities and serve on committees, but cannot serve as a committee chair or vote at Board meetings. These members are invited to attend and participate in general meetings with policy makers.
Please select your Board Membership type:
- Firms with assets of $1 billion or more in 529 programs*
- Firms with assets of less than $1 billion in 529 programs* and broker-dealer firms with financial advisor headcount exceeding 5,000.
* For determining the asset threshold, the combined asset program manager, investment only management, state sponsor or held as a broker-dealer will be considered. Asset determination will be made at the time the member initially joins CSF and then annually upon membership renewal. CSF may require a firm to certify that is 529 assets are under $1 billion.
Please select your Membership type:
- Organizations or individuals that provide legal or other services, including bot not limited to general consulting and information technology, with respect to 529 plans and broker-dealer firms with financial advisor headcount between 1,000 and 4,999. Sustaining $5,000
- States and non profit organizations, sole proprietors and small businesses (less than 10 employees), education institutions, banks, credit unions, asset managers, accounting firms and broker-dealer firms with financial advisor headcount of less than 1,000 organizations that are supportive of the foundation and its mission. Associate $2,500
Description of your Organization